Amateur photographer members only competition
ENTRY FREE for members only
- Submit up to 4 photos
- Photos must be 300dpi at 21cm x 30cm, Landscape orientation
- Main subject of the photo must be a Crabbet or Crabbet Related qualifying pure or part bred Arabian horse registered with the AHS or equivalent registry in another country
- Photos must be taken during the years 2015 to 2016
- Photos must be submitted in JPEG format
- Light, colour and contrast adjustments are allowed but no changes to actual image composition or digital art accepted
- Photographer must be an Amateur who has never been paid for use of a photo – previous wins in photography competitions do not count as being paid even if money was received as a prize
Send Photos one at a time to Crabbet Photo Contest with the photo file named as follows:
Your name_subject horse name_subject horse sire_subject horse dam_number if needed.jpg
e.g. john smith_crystal mare_crystal sire_crystal mum_4.jpg (if one of 4 photos sent)
* entering your photos gives the Crabbet Organisation the right to use the photos on Crabbet Organisation products and displays but credit will always be given.
Please include your Name, Address and Contact phone number in the message.
Photos will be judged by Sharon Meyers, Australian editor and photographer ~ photos will be uploaded to an online album for her to view and judge.
View Entries online as they go up: 500px Photo Contest Album
Winners and runners up will appear on a Calendar (if we have sufficient demand) and be featured in our Winter magazine and on our website. Crabbet gifts will go to our winners.
The Calendar will be printed and go on sale in October – special advance order discounts available up to end of September 2016.